Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged Twice!


Since I've been tagged by Jason and Jenn I guess this means I must do 16 random things about myself. First the rules:

  • Post the rules of the game.
  • Tell us about eight random facts/habits about you.
  • At the end of the post, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things.
  • Leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1) Long before I wanted to be a poet I wanted to be a cartoonist. I even had a few cartoons published in local news papers and in my college paper. There are times I think about getting into it again.

2) I've been to more than sixty concerts in my life. Mostly they were at music festivals or coffee shops. I can't even remember half the people I have seen.

3) Ever since I saw Buckwheat Zydeco perform when I was 12 I wanted to learn to play the accordion.

4) I have a black belt in karate. I earned it when I was 12. Being the idiot I was I walked away from it a few months later.

5) I have 2 associate degrees. Liberal Arts and Computer Graphic design.

6) I once threw out all my secular CD's (actually did it twice) because I thought it was a sin to own them.

7) My dad still lives in the house i grew up in (been there over 30 years).

8) My sister is 3 inches taller than I am.

9) I read books by atheists and other skeptics because I feel it actually helps my faith to read books by those I disagree with.

10) All the men in my family kiss each other. What can I say, it's a sicilian thing!

11) I bought an ipod once, but got so frustrated with it I returned it the next day and got a record player instead. I've been happier with the record player.

12) I think Bacce is the greatest game ever!

13) I can make my own pasta sauce (gravy!)

14) Two of my closest friends are at least 20 years older than I am.

15) I've spent 15 years doing customer service, and 10 volunteering in various aspects of youth and young adult ministry.

16) I like having a shaved head.

I don't know who to tag. So if you feel up to it knock yourselves out.

Sleante!

Labels:

posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:17 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

I only have one associate's degree but I wanted to be a cartoonist too. I spent my formative years drawing, drawing, drawing.

The shaved head thing, though... I'll take your word for it, brother.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

That was a great list. Thanks for playing!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Art,
Imagine a red afro, then when I was going bald the bozo look.

Jenn,
No probs.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jennwith2ns said...

Wow, dude. That's a pretty vivid description. ;)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Too_Lively said...

Your list was very interesting and telling. I enjoyed it.

8:46 AM  
Blogger jasdye said...

i just sheared my frizzie fro. it was difficult to maintain.

and it's getting hot.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

CR, I loved your list!

P.S. The "shaved head" look appeals to me, too. I keep going shorter and shorter--someday, I'll be a cross between Sigourney Weaver, Natalie Portman, and Sinead O'Connor (but with a tenth of their talent!).

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home