Friday, October 12, 2007

Zune Shuffle


Since everyone does an Ipod shuffle, I thought I'd do a Zune Shuffle:


Shonen Knife – Vegas (Live)
Mahalia Jackson – Even Me
The Weakerthans – Ships & Tangles
Beck – Salt In The Wound
John Hiatt – Take It Down
Operation Ivy – Trouble Bound
Django Reinhardt – I’ve Found a New Baby
Wilco – Lonely 1 (The White Hen Version)
Cesaria Evora – Mae Vellia
Steve Erle – The Boy Who Never Cried
Violent Femmes – Prove My Love
The O.C. Supertones – Who Can Be Against Me?

Labels: ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:09 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

My only gripe with the Zune was that they didn;t have a large enough system for me (I've already filled my 80 gig iPod).

I love seeing John Hiatt wedged in between Beck and Operation Ivy - you tell me what radion is going to program that sequence!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Looks like you've got a good, eclectic mix in there!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Chris,
I was as supprised as you are. I tried doing it earlier and had elvis presley and elvis costello come right after each other.

Art,
Thanks man. I try.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home