Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Newest Cube Heads


It has been a while since I've done this. After a summer of trying to figure out if I were glorifying God by keeping this blog or not and a falling out between myself and another blogger with a lot of stupidity on both of our parts I went through my blog role to clean it up a bit. Get rid of ones I hadn't really read all that often or had fallen by the wayside for various reasons. I also took a cue from one of my newer cube heads to have a trial run of blogs I had discovered. Many are culled and few are chosen. I try to choose blogs that not only do I want to read, but to try and find ones you'd like to read. So here are a few of the newest cube heads.

  • Lutheran Zephyr - besides stealing his idea to have a trial run, he has the distinction of being a fellow Philly guy he is a beef vegetable stew of personal warmth and intellect. It didn't hurt that he's a Phillies Fan.
  • Strange Culture - a person after my own heart. He really does look at the strangeness of culture. He is well rounded and quite knowledgeable throwing a lot of good stuff my way.
  • Metal Dad - proof positive that cool doesn't die with age, marriage, or children. He is the man. And brilliant to boot. An intellectual metal head. Isn't that supposed to be an oxymoron? In his case, no.
  • Left Cheek - I should have added this guy a long time ago. It is just slacking that kept him from being made a full fledged cube head. Wit and intelligience are a dangerous combination. He comes out with both barrels.
  • For God, Family and Republic - another slacking on my part. He manages to keep three blogs going (which can reached on his main blog) when I can barely manage to keep one going. He's humbling.
  • Religious Liberal - Egadz! Has the cube rev become a liberal!!?? Don't worry I haven't left my politically agnostic ways. It's good to see what other believers are saying.
  • Don't Eat Alone - Food and poetry, what a great combination. One warms the heart, the other the spirit.
I welcome these newest members to the Cubisphere with all rights and privileges attatched hereto. You'll receive your ID cards in the mail shortly. Send them some cube love.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 6:48 PM

10 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

wow, thank you so much, I feel honored to be included and blogrolled.

*singing to myself: "i'm a cube head, i'm a cube head, la de, da, de da."*

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

8:23 PM  
Blogger jasdye said...

aww, gushing on all four cheeks now.

my technorati will be quite pleassed.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Too_Lively said...

Wow! Thank you for adding me as a potential cube head. I'm just happy being mentioned on your wonderful blog.

1:16 PM  
Blogger don't eat alone said...

Thanks for including me as a cube head. I will do my best to live up to the name.

Peace,
Milton

1:24 PM  
Blogger millinerd said...

"Cubisphere."

That's pretty funny.

2:51 PM  
Blogger millinerd said...

By the way, I'm working on a post designed to cure you of your political agnosticism. Stay tuned.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

You guys are more than welcome to be a part of this thing.

Millinerd,
Bring it on man, if you think you can cure my political agnosticism go right ahead.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

*phew* still here, although I win the award for SLACKER cube head, sorry Dave I'll drop by more to see what you're up to, with your cube head and all

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much, i am honored

10:21 AM  
Blogger Art said...

I'm not sure when I became a "Potential Cube Head". I just noticed it today. I'm observant like that. Come to think of it, I don't even know what it means to be a Potential Cube Head.

But it's an honor nevertheless. I've never been listed on anyone else's blog - that I know of. Nor do I aspire to be - I just do my thing and read a lot of blogs (like yours) that I like.

Anyway, thanks a million and I may list you as a "potential Strange Worlder" if I ever get motivated enough to list my favorite blog reads:)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home