Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Best Chinese Food In NJ


Joe's Peking Duck
A co-worker of mine suggested we go there for lunch one time. I am usually not a fan of going out to eat during work because you cannot garuntee you'll get back on time. He assured me that we'll be back with plenty of time to spare, so I figured why not. All I can say is Wow! I have never had chinese food this good outside of Philadelphia or New York. Even their hot and sour soup was perfect. Every other place I have gone too either their soup is so over powering that it burns my mouth, or it is so bland to the point of having no taste. This was just right. And the duck, which it is famous for, was tender and came right off the bone. Even the pork was choice tenderloin instead of the scraps you usually get. This is the type of place I'll drive to in order to get it. And we were in and out in under 30 minutes. Even my take outs were done faster than any other place I have been too. This establishment is welcoming, clean, and I am hard pressed to say I have ever had better.

posted by Out Of Jersey | 11:13 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a chance. I've been there before and by far the best chinese food i've ever had is in Mt. Laurel. A place called Rice Palace. It's unbelieveable.

I make my decision on chinese food based on the resturants "FRIED RICE"

Joe's Peking Duck = okay fried rice
Rice Palace = Makes me cry with joy
Ming Ku La = eh, but it's a buffet so it's good.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

Alas, man cannot live on fried rice alone.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

says you. Fried rice is what makes chinese food worthwhile, all the rest is decent, but filler. mmmmm fried rice

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home