Todd was asked a good question, and I was intrigued to see how I would answer.What would you do with those 25 years?
- The first one of course begins with a girl.... I wouldn't have acted like a hurt little puppy when Meghan turned me down when I asked her out. This girl was beyond cool. We met at county college. We'd cut class to get coffee. She drove me home when my car was busted. I asked her out and she didn't say no. She just said that she wasn't ready yet, but to keep being friends and when the time was right she'd be ready. I never talked to her again. What a jackass I was!
- I'd have kept in better touch with Joe, Tim, and a few others from back in the day. We had a blast and hung out all the time.
- I wouldn't have stayed as long as I did at the state and actually tried to stretch my wings a bit more.
- Not been afraid to try stuff. I always wanted to go into Philly more when I was younger, but I was afraid I'd get lost and not find my way back.
- I jumped around too many churches.
- I'd have been nicer to certain people who actually turned out to be quite cool.
- I'd have decked those guys in my earth space science class who picked on me every day for the year.
- I'd have eaten healthier and actually exercised more.
- I'd have kept up with the Karate. I'd be third degree black belt by know if I stuck with it.
- I'd have studied literature like I wanted to in school.
- I'd have spent that year in the Dominican Republic after graduation instead of going to college like I wanted to. I was told I'd always have time to do it later. Right.
- I'd have told Emily and Meredith to cut the crap.
- I'd have told Sharon to shut the hell up.
- I'd have spent more time with my mom.
- Talked more with my grandparents.
- and believe it or not start to drink beer a lot younger. The good stuff, not the crap.
- I'd have driven down to see Todd like I said I would several months ago instead of waiting for the right time to go. Sorry buddy.
- If this were possible, I'd have hung out with Wes, Matt, Michelle, Jeff and Thom a lot more and spent less time in the AV room watching Fall Guy Re-runs.
- Watched less TV period.
- Taken more care of my yard even though I was tired all the time.
- Appreciated the dark night of my soul more.
Ok, now i am obsessing. What would you guys put?
Labels: fun stuff