Monday, November 20, 2006

Rattle Online


Rattle is one of the better lit journals out there. They just produced their first online version of the journal.

And I also joined the 3rd day blog roll mainly because I thinkt hey are an awesome band. I do not necessarily endorse any of the blogs on there, so bear that in mind if you check any of them out.

UPDATE
Here is the link to it. Because of some problems re-loading I had to start again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe5p1BXNCQM

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Out Of Jersey | 8:19 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

Hey, what happened to the Iz video post??? I had that thing stuck in my brain for a good 24 hours and I was looking forward to seeing it again.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Out Of Jersey said...

here's the link for it.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home